Ssc cgl Tier-I result 2020

                            


➡️After assessment of the objection submitted by the candidate, SSC will release the SSC CGL 2019 Tier- I Final Result. The evaluation of the Tier II Exam will be made on the basis of SSC CGL 2019 Tier- I Result.
Match your  SSC CGL 2019 Tier- I Result in one click here atsarlkariexam.com
Instructions for Downloading the SSC CGL 2019 Tier- I Result :
For checking the SSC CGL 2019 Tier- I Result.
1. Go to the Important Link section below
2. Click on theDownload Tier I Result link.
3. After that the candidates will be redirected to the official page for checking the Result.
4. Here the candidates have to Login with the following details:
Roll Number
Password
Exam Date
5. Then the candidates have to click onSubmitbutton
6. After submission, candidates will be able to view the Result along with their marked answer
7. Alternatively, the candidates can search the SSC CGL 2019 Tier- I Result from the official website of SSC.